Mike the owner is super responsive with any questions. They did a whole house repipe with pex and plumbing for a kitchen remodel. Mike Jr and Brian did most of the work. They always showed up on time, glad to be at work and respectful of our house. Being a kitchen remodel they had to come a number of times as the project progressed and they always came within a day of me notifying them I was ready for the next stage in the project.
Repiping ServiceOur company has over 30+ years of repiping experience. Our employees are easy to communicate with, very professional, clean, and courteous. Our employees are PEX certified. Both the foreman and us will carefully plan your job. We will go over every detail of the job with you before any work is started so that everyone is on the same page. We will always be available to you if you have any questions or concerns. We stand by our quoted prices. There will be NO surprises! We will cover all carpet flooring and furniture with plastic protection. We clean up during the day when necessary and at the end of every day
Why Switch To PEX Pipe?
- Flexible PEX tube is manufactured by extrusion, and shipped and stored on spools, where rigid plastic or metal piping must be cut to some practical length for shipping and storage. This leads to several advantages, including lower shipping and handling costs due to decreased weight and improved storage options.
- PEX plumbing installations require fewer fittings than rigid piping. The flexible tubing can turn 90 degree corners without the need for elbow fittings, and PEX tubing unrolled from spools can be installed in long runs without the need for coupling fittings.
- Attaching PEX tube to fittings does not require soldering, and so eliminates the health hazards involved with lead-based solder and acid fluxes; PEX is also safer to install since a torch is not needed to make connections..
- PEX resists the scale build-up common with copper pipe, and does not pit or corrode when exposed to acidic water.
- PEX is much more resistant to freeze-breakage than copper or rigid plastic pipe.
- PEX tubing does not transfer heat as readily as copper, and so conserves energy.
- Water flows more quietly through PEX tube, and the characteristic “water hammer” noise of copper pipe systems is virtually eliminated.
- PEX plumbing installations cost less because:
- PEX is less expensive than copper pipe.
- Less time is spent running pipe and installing fittings than with rigid pipe systems.
- Installing fewer fittings reduces the chances for expensive callbacks.
Antelope Valley Plumbing does not cut corners. Below is a list of the material that is included in a complete repipe. There are no extras, unlike other companies. We do it right every time (Ask our customers)!
- 5-year warranty on all workmanship.
- Copper pipe and Aqua Pex pipe (25-year manufactures warranty on pex pipe).
- 5/8 thermosal insulation in attic and walls. (Reduces noise and maintains water temp)
- Isolation of pipes from wood with plastic isolators and foam (Reduces noise, insect control, and seals holes)
- All new ¼ turn angle stops and braided steel supply lines (Better quality and easier to use)
- New full port ball valves (Better quality and less restriction on water flow)
- New Iron pipe hose bibs and vacuum breakers (Better quality)
- Wilkins 70 double-union water pressure regulator (Better quality)
- Earthquake straps on water heater.
- Water will only be off for one day and never overnight.